1. Winter bites, we know. Stock up on cozy comforts with an electric fireplace entertainment center and you'll get distraction to last through winter's darkest doldrums.
2. Fires are like nature's entertainment system: one glance and you're hooked. An electric fireplace entertainment center gives you the best of both worlds. All the comforts of eye-glazing entertainment, and none of the hassle of heaps of embers.
3. Burn, baby, burn (but please don't make a mess). The beauty of an electric fireplace is its convenience and safety. Combine your stone-age flame fixation with humanity's greatest modern marvel (TV, what else?) and you'll get home entertainment that's compact, and clean.
4. Nobody puts Baby in the corner, but your entertainment center, now that's an entirely different story. A corner electric fireplace TV stand will save you space if you're working in slightly cramped quarters.
5. Five out of five stand-up guys agree: you can't go wrong pairing a TV stand with electric fireplace. By elevating your TV above the fire, you'll reinforce the focal point of your living room as a space for rustic relaxing and manly-man snuggling.
6. Working with a wide load? The primary dimension you'll want to consider when selecting the entertainment center with electric fireplace that's right for you is the overall width. Our entertainment center with electric fireplace selection ranges from twenty to sixty inches and up.
7. Get friendly with the tape measure, real friendly. It might sound obvious, but you want to make sure your TV is slightly less wide than your entertainment center. Double-check the measurements of your intended display space, too.
8. As if the mere idea of adding TV to your fireplace wasn't special enough, we've gone and added more special features. (Sorry, we just couldn't resist the urge to maximize our laziness, er, relaxation refinements). Remote controls and ventless features are just a few of the ways you can spark up your electric fireplace.
9. While you'll probably spend most of your time transfixed in front of the flames, or the TV, don't forget about the finish color. Darker tones like cherry, black, espresso, and mahogany warm up a space, while shades of white and oak create a refreshingly modern feel.
10. Is it getting hot in here? Chances are if you're in front of a classic conflagration, it is. Get a hold of your heat with an electric fireplace entertainment center with an adjustable thermostat and brightness control. So next time it gets in hot in there, all you have to do is turn down the temperature.