Our Price: $199.99
Our Price: $499.99
Our Price: $114.99
Ten Advantages of Owning a Gel Fuel Fireplace
1. Gel fireplaces use canisters of gel fuel, which is made from jellied alcohol. This eco-friendly fuel burns cleanly and produces no fumes or odors.
2. Each fireplace gel fuel can burns for 2 to 3 hours and generates up to 3,000 BTUs of heat per hour. Although that's not enough to serve as a primary heat source in your home, it's enough to take the chill out of an average-size room. Plus, all the heat stays in your home instead of getting sucked out the chimney.
3. No chimney or gas line? No problem. A ventless gel fireplace lets you instantly enjoy a flickering fire anywhere in your home without hiring a contractor. According to OSHA and the EPA, gel fuel does not adversely affect air quality and meets all health and safety standards, meaning there's no need to vent to the outside.
4. Even small apartments, mobile homes, offices, and restaurants can feel more like home with the quick, space-saving installation of a corner gel fireplace. When it's time to move on, simply pack up your fireplace and take it to your next stop.
5. Need more heat, more wattage, or more ambiance? Simply light another can of fuel. You can use up to three cans at once in most gel fireplaces for a more robust effect. Partially used canisters can be reused for future fires.
6. Gel fireplaces often have real or fake logs to imitate the look of a wood-burning fireplace, but this isn't required. The sleek, controlled flames of burning gel canisters function like powerful tea lights for an austere, modern look.
7. A wall-mount gel fireplace dispenses with the whole pretense of pretending to be a traditional wood-burning fireplace. These interactive modern art pieces hang just like paintings and usually feature sleek designs that focus on the bare flames of the canisters.
8. The soothing sight of flickering flames is a key component of modern home decorating schemes, and small, portable or wall-mount gel fireplaces let you safely add that feeling of security to any room - even your bathroom.
9. Portable gel fireplaces are just as portable as a candle. They're completely self-contained and freestanding, so you can bring yours along from room to room, to an outdoor party, or on your vacation.
10. For foolproof professional results when decorating your traditional gel fireplace wood surround, center a mirror or piece of artwork over your mantel, then add coordinating pieces with similar visual weights to either end (e.g., balance a group of three small items with one tall item on the other side).
Find more information in our Gel Fireplace Helpful Information section!